- 17 500 m2
- 17 500 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 750.00
WHY TO BUY !
THE MAIN HOUSE
- A beautifully tatched double-storey home with 4 bedrooms.
- Two massive rooms upstairs with overlooking balconies on either side. Wooden flooring to be completed.
- Neat fully tiled bath with toilet and basin.
- Study / Dressing Room / Home-Office
- Spacious lounge and dining room.
- Separate family / sun room overlooking the gardens.
- Modern kitchen with granite tops and gas stove.
- Double garage with a loft room.
- Carport for 6 vehicles and additional storage space.
- Lovely pool with a bar and separate entertainment area.
- 2 bedrooms with kitchenette, dining, toilet, basin and shower.
- 1 bedroom with built-in cupboards.
- Open-plan lounge, dining room and kichen.
- Full bathroom with toilet, shower, bath and basin.
10 STABLES THAT CAN BE CONVERTED INTO ROOMS.
YOU WILL LOVE THE HUGE SPACE AND NATURAL SURROUNDINGS.
ITS A NATURE LOVERS PARADISE AND COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS BEST.
Contact me today for an opportunity to view.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 1 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- 1 Flatlet
- Pets Allowed
- Access Gate
- Entrance Hall
- Family TV Room